Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Three Things Done!

Good morning, friends. I'm happy to be back in the swing of things, but not so happy that I'm going back to work this morning. It always proves so much harder to get your butt out of bed the Tuesday after a three day weekend, doesn't it?

How was your Christmas? Did you get everything you wanted and more? I got quite a few things off my list and am one happy girl. Of the most excitement to this blog, I got a shape-cutting and embossing machine called the Sizzix Big Shot. I have no idea how to use it yet, but I'm sure it's going to take my crafting to the next level.

Well, recently I've managed to knock a few things off my 26 before 26 list. I figured we should update.

#22 Make a care package for a homeless person.
Unfortunately, no pictures. I won't go into the details, but just know that it was done and it was a great experience.

#6. Bring Treats to a Neighbor.
I made a box of sweet Christmas treats for the neighbors across the way and left them on their doorstep.


#17 Go to the Theater.
We went to see The Nutcracker last weekend. I loved it! Guess who didn't? Oh well...he was a good sport about it.

So that brings the count to six things complete- twenty more to go on the list. We've got less than 5 months, so I better get on it. Especially that running one. Man, am I not liking that one. Ugh.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
And don't forget, if you like this blog, please join.





....and while you're at it, Like it on Facebook!





3 comments:

Danny Heyen said...

Awe, too bad he didn't like it! My husband and I LOVE going to the theater, but we are cheap so we don't go often. He took me to see Mary Poppins for my birthday last year and it was a blast!

Nikki Correa said...

Yeah for crossing three things off your list!! So exciting! AND I can't wait to what you do with the Sizzix Big Shot!

FBosse said...

Mom said she's leaving the "luggage" days behind! Glad you like the gift!