Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Technical Difficulties- solved :)

If you read this blog via Google Reader, email subscription, or any other source that pulls the feed, I'm sorry! Looks like it hasn't been updating for a week and a half. Uh oh.

I tackled the problem head on (by doing a Google search, of course!). I may have almost started crying, banging my head against the keyboard and pulling my hair out, but the good news is that it's now working! This means you may get a surplus of posts emailed to you or in your feed. Rest assured though, the problem has been solved.

If you experienced no issues, or you get your Love, Lindsey fix directly from the website, then just know that I love you and you can forget about all that feed mumbo jumbo above.

Ok. That's it. See you manana!

No comments: