Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

11 Genius Things

Well. The breakfast recipe isn't getting posted as planned. 

Instead, let's talk about some things that I think are genius. 
Things that make you say- "How come I didn't think of that!?"

So much cooler than having to say you got a paper cut. I'd definitely use all the dance off ones first.

Tell me I'm not the only one who ends up dumping ground beef. Drives.Me.Crazy.


3. This water bottle that has a compartment for your cards, money and key. You know, for when I finally get my butt working out again.


4. This cake batter dispenser. Um. Do I even need to explain? This is amazing.

5. Nighstand WIN. One nightstand, painted, cut in half. Genius.


6. Pancake batter + cookie cutters. Need I say more? Get ready to have the happiest breakfast of your life.


8. Turn your toaster sideways to make grilled cheese. If only I knew about this in college.

9. What to do with leftover wine. Because sometimes you're just not going to finish that bottle. Freeze it and use it for cooking!


10. A flashlight by the breaker box. Maybe you're all geniuses and have this. I don't. Seems like a logical thing to do though. 

11. Cupcake packaging in small plastic cups. Definitely could have used this before.

{All photos and sources can be found on pinterest}
Have a good weekend!


 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


And don't forget, if you like this blog, please join!

....and while you're at it, Like it on Facebook!

6 comments:

shirley girl said...

You have outdone (is that a word?) yourself this time!! My favorite = end table cut in half!! and a very, very, very close second is the strainer for grease!!! Love you!!

Kim said...

Great ideas, thanks for sharing. Those bandages crack me up!

The Coffee Clutch said...

Love those bandages! I would take the shark bite and totally tell a VERY tall tale! =)

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

oh the band aids- how fabulous... and the grilled cheese... but seriously- who would ever NOT finish a bottle of wine?! ;)

xo em

Unknown said...

OH what some great ideas.
I too end up dumping ground beef everywhere!!
Love the idea with the flashlight...no mine is hiding somewhere you know, so when we loose electricity we will have a scavenger hunt searching for it in the dark.lol

Nikki Correa said...

Let's talk about how I LOVE all of these... I wonder if the Urban in PB has those bandages... hmmm but seriously... I want it all!