Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

In Love with Vintage Scales

My latest obsession is vintage kitchen scales. I want one. Like bad (Husband, are you listening??). I think they add a sweet touch of vintage beauty to a kitchen and frankly I'm just in love. Plus, imagine the adorable photos I could take using it as a prop!

 How great is this hanging grocery-style scale? And pretty much everything else about that kitchen too.

Or this countertop one tucked in with the canisters?
{Country Living via Decor de Provence }

Hello, fall! This one was a yard sale find from Walnut & Vine (link below). How come I don't find things this cool? Oh yeah, probably because I don't go yard sale-ing. Note to self: get my butt up on Saturday morning, there is gorgeous junk to be found!


I am so in love with this one it hurts. That color is perfection. I want it. Guess what? It's for sale on etsy! Unfortunately though, I'm on a bit of a spending unnecessary money hiatus, so this one just isn't in the cards at the moment. But it can be yours! See the link below photo to go buy it yourself.
{BUY it on etsy from yesterdis}

Here are some other etsy finds:
{buy it here}

{buy it here}

{buy it here}

{buy it here}

Maybe I'll get lucky and happen upon one while thrift store shopping. A girl can hope, right?

5 comments:

shirley girl said...

Lindsey, it is apparent that you are in love with scales. You should really do some thrift store shopping for one. I know you will happen upon one. Love you!!!

Nikki Correa said...

I'm glad I read this blog, now I have my new mission for when I come over next! Project sunny side up will be in full force!! Brandon won't even know what happened!

Kelsey Daffern said...

I have been looking for one for months! Need it for a newborn prop! Let's go yard scaling one weekend! hahaha xoxo

Anonymous said...

Kelsey & Nikki you crack me up! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Brandon said...

This one is going to take some convincing on your part...