Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Bump

It's time for a baby update! I've been feeling great and am actually enjoying pregnancy for the most part. The nausea is pretty much gone now and thanks to twice weekly chiropractor visits, my back is feeling much better than it did a couple of months ago.

I love seeing my tummy grow. I keep day dreaming about what our baby will look like and how it will feel to hold him/her in my arms for the first time. In exactly two weeks we should get to find out if Baby A is a boy or a girl. Can't wait! I'm so excited to pick out a name and decorate the nursery.

As far as the cravings go, I don't think I've been too too bad. No middle of the night Jack in the Box runs, or urges to eat weird things like laundry detergent or chalk. Two weeks ago though I HAD to have some fried pickles. And then this past weekend, on a completely overcast, totally not hot day, I absolutely needed shaved ice. Thank God I have a patient husband who is willing to go to a restaurant he dislikes for fried pickles and drive me 20 miles round trip to get shaved ice.  Best. Husband. Ever.


6 comments:

Nikki Correa said...

Ummm 12 weeks turned out adorable!! I can't believe you are findin out in 2 weeks already!!! How exciting!

Kim said...

How exciting!! Enjoy every step of the way :)

Angela said...

Can I just say that you are the most adorable pregnant woman ever? :-)

Angela said...

Can I just say that you are the most adorable pregnant woman ever? :-)

Angela said...

Can I just say that you are the most adorable pregnant woman ever? :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww. Thanks Ang!