Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

26 Before 26 Update

Let's talk about my 26 Before 26 List. So, it's probably safe to say that the following items are NOT happening now that I'm knocked up and stuff.

11.   Run a mile (apparently starting a running routine while you're pregnant isn't advised)
15.   Go wine tasting in Temecula (obvious reasons here.)
So we need some replacements. And I've decided they're going to be easy. Why? Because I might be just the slightest bit overwhelmed by what's left on the list and the 3 months I have left to complete it.

So now...
11=   Finish a book. (I have a few too many half read books lying around)
15= Go see the Titanic Exhibit at the San Diego Natural History Museum (This one should be easy since we already have plans to go tomorrow!)

In other news, I have a completion to report!
19.   Hike Torrey Pines
DONE!

We actually went about a month ago, but you know me...major procrastinating with the blogging lately. It's one of those places that's in your hometown that you probably should have gone to by now, but just never have. I need to start being a tourist in my own city! I too often forget how gorgeous San Diego is.

The Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve is located just north of San Diego between La Jolla and Del Mar. It's a wilderness reserve along the coast that is just breathtakingly beautiful. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. The trails are pretty easy and short and you can avoid paying for parking if you can find some at the bottom of the hill along the beach. Just prepare yourself for the trek up that hill!
















2 comments:

shirley girl said...

Linds the pics are beautiful......love you!!

Nikki Correa said...

Great photogs!! LOVE!